Cosplay is already an art form, but this Tokyo Game Show attendee just raised the bar for everyone.
What you’re seeing is a person wearing an oversized Nintendo Switch replica on their head, complete with a working screen. There’s presumably a Switch on the inside of this contraption since we can see what looks like live Arms gameplay.
We tried to track down this clearly talented, unidentified cosplayer, but had no luck. So whoever you are, nameless Nintendo fan, we salute you. This is damn fine work. Be proud.
This Director of Design inspires her team to create the cars of the future
Watch Chance the Rapper perform a new song he wrote two days ago
John Boyega is here to teach you how to play ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
Jennifer Lawrence, Gal Gadot, Emma Watson all have quick comebacks for their ‘Mean Tweets’
- John Boyega is here to teach you how to play ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- ‘Legend of Zelda’ developers dig deep into the history of ‘Zelda’ art
- Nintendo pulls out a double ‘Metroid’ whammy, announcing ‘Metroid: Samus Returns’ for the 3DS
- A drunken Cayde-6 teases the March 30 reveal for ‘Destiny 2’
- ‘Star Wars: Jedi Challenges’ lets you train your light saber skills in augmented reality
- Indie game perfectly captures today’s identity struggle of what it means to be American