Why do these seemingly human (and one mummy) punch-masters have springs for arms??
There’s a new trailer for Nintendo’s bizarre, Switch-exclusive fighting game Arms that introduces the full cast of characters, in all their flailing, floppy-limbed glory. Do you think there’s some kind of bone structure going on in there? Or were they all part of some Weapon X-ish human weapon program?
The game turns each Joy-Con controller into a grip that you tilt and swing to make your chosen inhuman monstrosity move and put the smackdown on other inhuman monstrosities. You can also see the weapons of Arms in another new trailer.
Look for Arms on Switch sometime in 2017.
James Corden and Tim Minchin’s Donald Trump musical is a thing of beauty
Prospective intern hopes his rapping skills will convince Jimmy Fallon to hire him
Jimmy Kimmel gifts us with a montage of Sean Spicer bumbling over his words
Watch this man with dementia light up with joy when he listens to Elvis
- The best FPS multiplayer map ever is now in ‘Counter-Strike’
- New ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ trailer shines a bright ray of hope into our dark world
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ trailer is appropriately filthy
- We obviously need these Nintendo-themed ‘Rocket League’ cars in ‘Mario Kart’
- ‘Mario + Rabbids: Battle Kingdom’ trailer is lightheartedly violent and hilarious
- John Boyega is here to teach you how to play ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’