After the developers behind Darksiders finished the second game in the series, its publisher THQ went bankrupt. The developers weren’t done making Darksiders games, though.
In the video above, the studio that created Darksiders — now operating under the name Gunfire Games — discusses how they went from a surefire series into an unknowable future, eventually getting picked up by THQ Nordic (which acquired the bankrupt THQ) to make Darksiders 3.
Jumping from drones is your newest extreme sport
Stephen Colbert explains why Comey’s firing was kinda like ‘The Godfather’
Katy Perry’s cannibalism video for ‘Bon Appétit’ is finally here
Bear attempts to break into store, runs right into a glass door
- 7 news headlines from inside ‘The Legend of Zelda’ universe
- Huawei P10 Plus tras un mes de uso: amor de primavera, no tan rápido para la boda
- Webcomic ‘Cyanide and Happiness’ is releasing its first video game
- iCloud wasn’t hacked for ransom, but you should make sure to keep your account safe, anyway
- Apple pone más difícil que nunca reparar un iMac Pro o un MacBook Pro: el ‘derecho a reparar’ en peligro
- Moto G5S y G5S Plus: la gama media se viste de aluminio y estrena cámara dual