After Mass Effect: Andromeda, BioWare is primed for a comeback tour. Will Anthem be it?
Hard to say. This teasing first look at the game’s world shows nothing of how it plays. It’s definitely sci-fi, we know that much. There are glimpses of powered armor, massive, crumbling ruins tinged with a future tech vibe, and some manner of sharp-toothed, dinosaur-looking creature.
What’s going on here? We’ll find out during Microsoft’s E3 press conference, apparently. This is just your first taste.
‘Star Wars Battlefront II’ multiplayer looks glorious
‘A Way Out’, a new game announced at E3, looks like ‘Prison Break’: The Game
Doggo film critic is the horror movie hero we all need
In a series first, ‘Madden NFL 18’ gets a story mode
- The next big ‘Grand Theft Auto Online’ update gets trailer and release date
- Space combat in ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ looks exhilarating
- This Star Wars AR game is like a bad take on ‘Pokémon Go’
- John Boyega is here to teach you how to play ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- ‘Mass Effect: Andromeda’ reviews are in: Bad game is bad
- ‘Mass Effect: Andromeda’ is a forgettable, tedious trudge