Grand Theft Auto Online gets into the business of illegal weaponry with its newest update: Gunrunning.
GTA Online‘s Gunrunning update will allow entrepreneurial players to establish themselves in the world of gunrunning by building bunkers to research and manufacture illegal guns and other weapons to sell on the black market. Along with this questionable way to make cash, the update includes new weaponized vehicles and a mobile operations center to spice things up in Southern San Andreas.
The free update is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC June 13.
‘A Way Out’, a new game announced at E3, looks like ‘Prison Break’: The Game
BioWare’s ‘Mass Effect’ follow-up is the mysterious ‘Anthem’
Doggo film critic is the horror movie hero we all need
In a series first, ‘Madden NFL 18’ gets a story mode
- BioWare’s ‘Mass Effect’ follow-up is the mysterious ‘Anthem’
- It’s too early in the morning for this creepy AF ‘Evil Within 2’ trailer but watch it anyway because omg
- ‘Transference’ VR game wants you to feel unsettled
- ‘Terminator 2’ entirely recreated in ‘Grand Theft Auto’
- Painfully cool ‘Sonic Mania’ trailer dares you to believe Sonic can be good again
- Heart-wrenching ‘Overwatch’ short reveals Mei’s backstory