The Rabbids have teleported the Mushroom Kingdom in Mario + Rabbids: Battle Kingdom, officially revealed at Ubisoft’s E3 press conference in Los Angeles today.
The turn-based tactical adventure game coming to the Nintendo Switch is a blend of exploration and strategic combat featuring classic Super Mario characters and Rabbids wearing Super Mario character outfits. Here’s a deeper dive into the game that wasn’t a part of the conference:
The Rabbids’ appearance has messed with the integrity of the Mushroom Kingdom universe, sending the world into disarray. The Mario characters and the friendly Rabbids need to put it back into place through tactical battles and strategy.
It’ll be out on August 29 this year
This walking tour of James Corden’s London life is hilariously inaccurate
Fleetwood Mac teamed up with some musical kids for a Classroom Instruments classic
‘House of Cards’ fans can now make Freddy’s ribs at home
Stephen Colbert calls Trump’s cabinet an ‘unprecedented-public stroke fest’
- Outrageously popular Twitch game coming to Xbox One, Xbox One X
- Ubisoft is apparently making a ‘No Man’s Sky’ toys-to-life game, I guess
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ trailer is appropriately filthy
- Celebrate gaming’s real patriots this Fourth of July
- We obviously need these Nintendo-themed ‘Rocket League’ cars in ‘Mario Kart’
- ‘Skull & Bones’ is the PvP pirate fighting game from Ubisoft you wanted