Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag was a pretty OK AssCreed game wrapped around an utterly amazing pirate game. Skull & Bones is the next natural step.
Our first look, during Ubi’s E3 2017 briefing, showed off a team-based multiplayer mode in which different kinds of pirate ships fired cannonballs back and forth. If you played Black Flag, this should be immediately familiar. There’s probably a bunch of little differences that only become clear as you play, but on the face of things… we’ve seen this before.
Not that that’s a bad thing! The world could use more pirate games, and this one looks strikingly different. It seems there might be more going on than just PvP as well, so stay tuned. For now, check out some gameplay up top and a trailer down below.
Stephen Colbert calls Trump’s cabinet an ‘unprecedented-public stroke fest’
‘Super Mario Odyssey’ is real and it has a release date
The Netflix of power consumption is here thanks to this startup
‘Olaf’s Frozen Adventure’ will feed your ‘Frozen’ jones this holiday season
- ‘StarCraft’ caster’s wife turned away at airport because infant twins violated safety regulations
- El legendario ‘Secret of Mana’ volverá con un remake en 3D para PC, PS4 y PS Vita
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick claimed he was the 2nd best Wii Tennis player in the world
- Los grandes fabricantes de PCs siguen fabricándolos porque a ellos (y solo a ellos) les va bien
- Doogee S90, un smartphone modular y todoterreno desde 299 dólares que busca ver la luz por medio de Kickstarter
- Here are the video games we’re excited about in July 2017
Leave a Comment