During Sony’s E3 conference in LA today, Days Gone made a very gritty appearance that may or may not have included a zombie bear.
We’ve already seen gameplay clips and trailers focused on the protagonist — a bereaving lover and otherwise seemingly stone-cold-mercenary by the name of Deacon St. John — and the many, many hordes of zombies you’ll be facing in the game. But today we got to dive into some of the more open-world elements where you can sneak around encampments and plant traps.
It’s all very The Last Of Us but with more hordes of zombie creatures than we’ve maybe ever seen on a screen that wasn’t displaying a Dead Rising game.
Find out what Sony’s got for E3, live, right here
Baby hippo gives mommy a mouth massage because hippo bonding is weird
50-year-old man brought to tears by seeing color for the first time
When Kendrick Lamar says ‘sit down’ this humble pooch listens
- Find out what Sony’s got for E3, live, right here
- ‘Destiny 2’ players on PS4 get an exclusive exotic weapon of their own
- New ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ trailer shines a bright ray of hope into our dark world
- John Boyega is here to teach you how to play ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’
- Tres horas con ‘Days Gone’: hordas de hasta 500 zombies y una historia que nos deja dudas
- ‘Detroit: Become Human’ lets you shape your story in an inhuman world