The developers of The Legend of Zelda series took a look back at some of the most popular games in the series (and the latest installment, Breath of the Wild) in July, digging into the art and inspiration behind the series.
The panel has finally been translated into English (click the closed-caption button on the video above if you don’t speak Japanese or French).
The Zelda developers talk about everything from the inspiration behind iconic monsters to the design of the opening cinematics, and show off a handful of sketches and concept designs for a few of games in the series.
Whiny husky will absolutely NOT give up his shotgun seat
Matt LeBlanc reveals why Joey was really wearing a sling in those ‘Friends’ episodes
Singapore Airlines’ latest safety video is the most beautiful we’ve seen yet
Stubborn dog really, really, really doesn’t want to leave the park
- Absorb the thunderous acting of Terry Crews in ‘Crackdown 3’ like his muscles would absorb you
- The frame rate in ‘Zelda: Breath of the Wild’ is a little better today
- Here are the video games we’re excited about in July 2017
- New game ‘Biomutant’ is basically Rocket Raccoon adventuring in a beautiful open world
- Developers sued over alleged ‘League of Legends’ knock-off are now crying fake news
- ‘Destiny’ gets a blockbuster musical send-off from our favorite fan choreographers