Nintendo unveiled the Nintendo World Championships 2017 today, marking the competitive tournament’s official return to the land of the living.
Nintendo World Championships 2017 is the third installment of the multi-game tournament; the first kicked off in 1990 and the second went down in 2015. The tournament in 2015 was a fun callback to the 1990 championships, but now that Nintendo is hosting another just two years later, this could mean that the Nintendo World Championships are here to stay.
The 2017 tournament kicks off in August with Mario Kart qualifiers and two competition pools for people 12 and younger and people 13 and older. You can find your closest qualifying city on the Nintendo World Championships website. Games for later stages of the tournament have not yet been announced.
Super cute birb peeps with excitement when he meets his stuffed-animal twin
Whiny husky will absolutely NOT give up his shotgun seat
Matt LeBlanc reveals why Joey was really wearing a sling in those ‘Friends’ episodes
Singapore Airlines’ latest safety video is the most beautiful we’ve seen yet
- Oh no, someone pissed off Kermit
- Razer Phone 2: un móvil para gamers que presume de pantalla de 120 Hz y que mima sus cámaras y sus altavoces
- Huawei Pay acelera su lanzamiento mundial: el fabricante se alía con UnionPay para globalizar su sistema de pago
- Huawei Nova 2 y Plus, primeras impresiones: bienvenida a la familia, doble cámara. Hasta luego, diseño original
- Apple aplica una subida salvaje de precios en los nuevos iPad Pro y Macbook Air
- Tengo un móvil de hace cuatro años y puedo hacer (casi) todo con él