There’s a new trailer for Battlefront II and it’s all about the “star” part of Star Wars.
Starfighter Assault is the upcoming sequel’s mode for people who crave dogfights and nothing but dogfights. As with the rest of the game, the mode’s Battlefront II appearance spans all the timelines of the Star Wars series, from the Prequel trilogy on.
This particular trailer is more style than substance, but that’s OK. It’s not every day you get to see Yoda at the controls of a starfighter.
Not excited about the eclipse yet? Check out this footage of a 1979 eclipse and try not to be awestruck
Look at this bear in the backyard prepping for a fun day at the pool
97-year-old grandpa enjoys the wonders of the future in his first Tesla ride
How to watch the eclipse without eclipse glasses
- Justice for Lobot! ‘Battlefront II’ hero roster leaves out the best ‘Star Wars’ android
- This Star Wars AR game is like a bad take on ‘Pokémon Go’
- BioWare’s ‘Mass Effect’ follow-up is the mysterious ‘Anthem’
- Here’s everything we know about the ‘Call of Duty: WWII’ story
- Here’s what the new ‘Crash Bandicoot’ looks like next to the original
- ‘Hearthstone’ reveals new ‘Journey to Un’Goro’ card in new web series starring Danny Pudi