So. Many. Games.
Nintendo just dropped a 3-minute trailer running through 20-plus indies that will be coming to the Switch at some point. You get about 10 seconds to look at each one, and it’s safe to say there’s something for everyone in here.
PlayStation’s handheld Vita was seen by many as the ideal platform for indie releases, thanks to both its power and its modern gamepad-style controls. But the Vita has since faded and the Switch, which is already ascendant thanks to great first-party Nintendo games like Zelda and Splatoon 2, seems poised to claim that “best for indies” crown.
The only thing missing: release dates. We’ll get those in due time. Hopefully, most or all of these will surface over the next six months.
The ‘Super Troopers 2’ trailer has finally arrived, so watch it right meow
The Rock responds to Kevin Hart’s Hurricane Harvey Challenge with a hefty donation
This handcrafted ‘Jumanji’ board is a perfect replica of the iconic game
‘Jerry Before Seinfeld’ trailer gives a glimpse at the comedian before fame
- El MacBook Pro más caro frente a los portátiles más caros de la competencia [Actualizada]
- Against all odds, ‘Doom’ not only works in VR — it’s lots of fun, too
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick claimed he was the 2nd best Wii Tennis player in the world
- Everyone on Twitch can’t stop watching this new survival shooter
- El futuro de SLI y CrossFire se complica: las configuraciones multi-GPU en peligro
- Después de haber estudiado una ingeniería, esto es lo que recomiendo comprar (2018)