The latest trailer for the upcoming game Souther Park: The Fractured But Whole is a direct reference to Kanye West’s video game project called Only One, which is about his mother going to heaven.
In the trailer above, the green fish that the player character and Seaman come across is a stand-in for West, who was parodied in a 2009 South Park episode as singing a song called “Gay Fish,” where he raps about having sexual relations with male fish. The fish in the trailer asks the player character to get his mom into heaven in exchange for $3 million and some jewelry.
After the character touches the fish’s fin, the characters see the fish’s mom — a black fish — on the back of a unicorn, riding through Valhalla to heaven. It’s a clear reference to the trailer for Only One.
The game Only One was first announced in early 2016, and although it seems to be in development limbo, do we really need to make jokes about people’s deceased moms?
No. The answer is no.
Brave, brave woman lets a huge spider crawl all over her face
Wildly leaping squirrel delighted a crowd of cheering Norwegian cyclists
A milestone just happened on ‘The Price is Right’ and everyone rightfully freaked out
Esports events are taking over huge stadiums—and for good reason
- Controversial ‘House Party’ sex game removed from Steam for being too steamy
- Esports events are taking over huge stadiums—and for good reason
- Meet the creepy, spring-armed fighters of Nintendo’s ‘Arms’
- Yes, you really can turn up the volume on colour
- ‘South Park: The Fractured But Whole’ trailer is appropriately filthy
- Nintendo’s attempt to recreate a ‘Mario’ level IRL gets an A for effort